Get CP To COD Mobile Free With Codpoints.me

Codpoints.me - It seems that October became a special month for mobile cod games, because it hasn't even been a month this game has now become trading, especially in the gaming world, almost all ages ranging from easy children to adulthood even older even though many often play this mobile COD game, besides this game is light on the smartphone this game is also very exciting and challenging, in this game the game is full of tricks and takits especially for shooting each other.

To complete the weapons and skin in this game you must first buy it using CP which is digital money in the game. To get the CP we can get it by topping up CP or you can also buy it at a store that has collaborated with the Mobile CD game. The price to get CP depends on each marketplace but the average price can be expensive.

Admin here comes in a post to share information about the discovery of a website that is said to be able to produce free CP for COD mobile namely cod points.me or can also be called cod points. Immediately, if you are curious about the codcodes.me generator website then please refer to the following admin reviews:


Steps to get free CP by using Codpoints.me
  1. Prepare the device that has installed Cod Mobile and make sure the device is connected to the internet stably
  2. Please open the codpoints.me website or go directly to the link https://codpoints.me/  
    Codpoints.me Get CP To COD Mobile Free [Work]
  3. You fill in your username and specify the type of platform to use
  4. Click the Connect button
  5. Now you specify the amount of CP you want, then click the Generate button 
    Codpoints.me Get CP To COD Mobile Free [Work]
  6. You wait until the generate process is complete 
    Codpoints.me Get CP To COD Mobile Free [Work]
  7. After the Generate Process is complete, now do the Verification by clicking Verify Now and follow all the verification commands displayed on the website until it's finished  
    Codpoints.me Get CP To COD Mobile Free [Work]
  8. Finish


Note: Because you get CP using a generator, the admin recommends that if you are going to use the Codpoints.me site, you must use a COD Mobile account that is not your main account, this is for the sake of your account security.


Maybe that's the only information that the admin can provide about the steps to get free CP using Codpoints.me I hope this post is useful and can be the best reference for you. Thank you.

Related : Get CP To COD Mobile Free With Codpoints.me

0 Komentar untuk "Get CP To COD Mobile Free With Codpoints.me "